- Plan No: W4031DB
- Style: Country, Southern, Farmhouse, Traditional
- Total Living Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 956 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,116 sq. ft.
- Rear Porch: 497 sq. ft.
- Deck: 497 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 67’8″
- Depth: 53′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 27’2″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 8′
Other: 9′ to 11′ MBR; 12′-20′ Great Room
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement ($150)
- Special Features: PDF, CAD Available, 1st Floor Master Suite, Photo Gallery
- A charmingly detailed wrap-around porch offers the simplicity and balance that are the hallmarks of this family home plan.
- Upon entering the residence, you see the dining room on one side through a wide, columned doorway. On the other side, French doors open to the study.
- The large open kitchen, placed between the dining room and the breakfast area, includes a walk-in pantry, a central cooktop island and an eating counter. In the family room, windows flank a fireplace.
- A bay window in the master bedroom provides an ideal sitting area. In the compartmented master bath, dual vanities flank the linen closet, and a garden tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet top off the luxury.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the family room. Bedrooms two and four, each with a walk-in closet, share a bathroom. Bedroom three has its own bath.
- See plan 40848DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
There are no comments on this entry.