- Plan No: W9614HG
- Style: Tudor, French Country, Luxury, European, Premium Collection
- Total Living Area: 5,303 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 4 Car, 915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 110’7″
- Depth: 86’4″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 37’10
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 10′
Other: Volume Great Room, Foyer & MBR
- An auto court and an attractive facade create a graceful presence in this estate home plan. Five bedrooms including an in-law suite with separate entrance give you plenty of room.
- A sweeping staircase greets guests in the foyer – with a 19’6″ vaulted ceiling – flanked by the formal dining room with niche and library with fireplace and wet bar.
- The great room features two overlooks above and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. The vaulted ceiling rises to 19’6″. Note the sweeping wall of glass looking out across the covered porch.
- The kitchen is open to the dining nook (with porch access) and has a large walk-in pantry and easy access through a mudroom to the parking court.
- The master suite has a sweeping sitting area and a luxurious spa-like bath with sauna and his-and-hers walk-ins.
- The upstairs features three bedrooms with their own baths plus a home theater or game room area with optional expansion for a wetbar. A second set of stairs lead to the kitchen and a covered balcony has expansive views of the back yard.
There are no comments on this entry.