- Plan No: W17639LV
- Style: Georgian, Traditional
- Total Living Area: 3,969 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 824 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 67’8″
- Depth: 38’10”
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 8′
Other: 2-Story Foyer; Tray MBR
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Special Features: Loft, CAD Available, Jack & Jill Bath, Sloping Lot, Den-Office-Library-Study, Corner Lot, Photo Gallery, PDF, Media-Game-Home Theater
- A handsome front door and shuttered windows decorate the front elevation of this Colonial-style residence. The gabled-roof design allows for easy construction, and the relatively small width suits the home to a narrow lot.
- The open layout of the first floor promotes easy interaction among family members and guests. Off the foyer, half-walls with columns announce the dining room. Straight ahead in the living area, the family room contains an optional fireplace.
- The family room opens to a rear patio and flows into both the breakfast area and the kitchen with its pantry closet. Note the utility room off the breakfast room.
- Upstairs, a cathedral ceiling opens up the master bedroom. The adjoining master bath includes a walk-in closet, garden tub, linen closet and knee space next to the sink. A hall bath serves the two family bedrooms. Vaulted bonus space over the garage completes the design.
- Foundation: slab.
There are no comments on this entry.