- Plan No: W36292TX
- Style: Luxury, European, Tudor, French Country
- Total Living Area: 5,760 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 2,975 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 473 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 5+
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 46′
- Depth: 95′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 35’0″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 11’0″
2nd Floor: 10’0″
Other: 20’0″ Foyer; 11′ Tray Master; 11 Media Room
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- A stone facade and steep hip roof remind you of the Old World charm of Europe in this stunning narrow lot home plan.
- The two-story foyer greets you with a barrel vault ceiling further down the hall.
- The formal dining room opens up to a front veranda for beautiful views.
- Coffered ceilings adorn the study with a built-in book shelf close by.
- The main entertaining/living area is the huge family room with a fireplace and wet bar.
- The rear cooking patio has its own fireplace and is but steps away from the kitchen for outdoor dining.
- Guests need go no further than the first floor bedroom suite with its own bath.
- The second floor is fully loaded with a deluxe master suite, game room and a step-down media room with dormer window.
- As a special treat, an outdoor lounge can be accessed by the game room or master suite.