- Plan No: W12615MH
- Style: Luxury, Plantation Style, Southern
- Total Living Area: 4,166 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Flr: 670 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 0 Car, 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Width: 62′
- Depth: 44’4″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 36’5″
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 9′
Other: 8′ Third Floor
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- 6-columned porches adorn the front of the main and second floor on this classicPlantation house plan. With a full bedroom suite on the third floor, this plan does not disappoint.
- The main floor is where you’ll find your entertaining and main living spaces.
- The kitchen is spacious and open to the brightly lit breakfast room. There is seating at the island for informal meals and a butler pantry is helpful in serving guests in the front dining room. A walk-in pantry is a nice plus.
- The family room is large and a step away from your foyer.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. A study can be sealed off and made into the master sitting room.
- Note the bar in your bonus space. And don’t forget that bedroom suite on the third floor with the deep bay giving you views out the front.