- Plan No: W32051AA
- Style: Contemporary, Florida, Luxury
- Total Living Area: 5,555 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 133 sq. ft.
- Balcony/Veranda: 804 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 521 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4/5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 72’6″
- Depth: 112’2″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 33’1″
- Exterior Walls: Block
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’4″
2nd Floor: 11′
Other: 12’6″ Living Room, Family Room & Foyer; 10’6″ Exercise Rom; 10′ Kitchen & Café; 9’11” Office; 10′-10’8″ MBR; 10′-11′ Loft
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- This contemporary Florida-style home plan features five bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms (including the cabana bath) is luxurious inside and out. The dramatic front covered entrance is sure to impress everyone.
- There is well-defined use of space and characterized by a central living room and family room combination with a wet bar – perfect for hosting large parties.
- A gourmet island kitchen with cafe joins a formal dining room with a stylish tray ceiling. The open design of the kitchen provides a panoramic view to nature and accesses a pass-through to the pool deck and summer kitchen. A very unique outdoor BBQ area features a pizza oven that is flanked by spectacular cascading waterfalls. The patio area measure 521 sq. ft.
- Special and unique amenities include a regal master suite with large walk-in closets, morning kitchen, and a Roman tub.
- A large covered balcony makes this design ideal for both indoor and outdoor living.
- Other distinctive features include a home office and hobby room complete with a private bathroom, an exercise room, emergency generator and more than ample storage.
- The three-car garage provides additional storage space.