- Plan No: W35259GH
- Style: Vacation, Northwest, Contemporary, Mountain
- Total Living Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 53′
- Depth: 35’10”
- Maximum Ridge Height: 32’6″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’0″
2nd Floor: 6’2″
Lower Floor: 9’0″
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- This open-concept house plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the master bedroom has a deep walk-in closet. The luxurious master bath features a private commode, a two-head shower with a built-in bench, jacuzzi tub and his-and-her sinks.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.