- Plan No: W18222BE
- Style: Craftsman, Northwest, Cottage
- Total Living Area: 1,634 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,634 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 705 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 146 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2/3/4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 75’1″
- Depth: 61’4″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 24’0
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 8′
Other: Vaulted Living, Dining & Kitchen
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- The vaulted spaces – foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen – add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners’ suite has an attractive bay window with window seat. The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The bonus room has an optional design for an entire guest suite!
- The 2-car garage is wider and deeper than most garages, with 10′-wide by 8′-high doors.
- Added Bonus: This plan comes with an optional 3 bedroom first floor which adds an extra 430 square feet to the first floor square footage plus an extended living room option.