- Plan No: W6969AM
- Style: Luxury, Craftsman, Premium Collection, Mountain, Northwest
- Total Living Area: 4,732 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,902 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 4 Car, 714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 130′
- Depth: 79′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 36’0″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 10’0″
Other: 21’6″ Vaulted Great Room; 12′ Dining, Foyer; 11 MBR
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- This home plan won several awards including the People’s Choice Best of Show and the Realtor’s Choice – Best Curb Appeal at the 2004 Portland Street of Dreams.
- An artful use of stone was employed on the exterior of this rustic hillside home to complement other architectural elements such as the angled, oversize four-car garage and the substantial roof line.
- The floor plan features a massive vaulted great room as its hub, anchored with a large stone fireplace at one end and a formal dining area at the other. A built-in media center and double doors separate the great room from a home office, which has its own hearth and built-ins.
- The kitchen (with walk-in pantry and snack-bar counter) opens to a sky lit outdoor kitchen. Its appointments include a cook top and a corner fireplace. Don’t miss the dog shower and grooming station just off the garage.
- The master suite is found at the other side of the home. Look closely for expansive his and hers walk-in closets, a spa tub, a sky lit double vanity area and a corner fireplace in the salon. Three family bedrooms are on the lower level, along with an impressive home theater, a wine cellar and a wet bar. The home theater has a built-in viewing screen, a fireplace and double terrace access. Bedroom 4 has a private bath and walk-in closet.