- Plan No: W43009PF
- Style: Cape Cod, Traditional
- Total Living Area: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,242 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 544 sq. ft.
- Deck: 210 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 53’1″
- Depth: 45’5″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 26’5″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 8′
2nd Floor: 8′
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Two dormers with double-hung windows and a well articulated roof line highlight this Cape Cod home design.
- The foyer is shared with the garage entry and the stairs. To the right is the kitchen and breakfast nook with both a pantry closet and a laundry center.
- The formal dining room is convenient to the kitchen. The living room has a fireplace, built-in cabinets and a wall of glass that opens to a wood deck.
- To the left are the powder room, guest closet, and entry to the master bedroom with its walk-in closet, dressing area, and separate bath.
- On the upper floor, two comfortable bedrooms, one with dormers, share the second bath.
There are no comments on this entry.