- Plan No: W84021JH
- Style: European, French Country, Southern
- Total Living Area: 2,408 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,408 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 833 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Rear Porch: 107 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 76’4″
- Depth: 54’5″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 26’5″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’0″
2nd Floor: 8’0″
Other: 10’0″ Living, Dining, Foyer & Family
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Twin dormers and a front porch with pillars add up to the impressive front elevation of this split-bedroom house plan. The side-entry garage makes the home suitable for a wide or corner lot.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings unite the foyer, the family room and the formal living and dining rooms; nine-foot ceilings prevail elsewhere. In the family room, notice the built-in media center next to the fireplace. From here, you can access a screened porch in back that leads to a spacious patio.
- The patio can also be accessed from the master suite, which is tucked away in back for maximum privacy. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet as well as a compartmented bath with twin vanities, a garden bath and a separate shower. On the other side of the house, three family bedrooms share another compartmented bath.
- A snack bar separates the kitchen from the informal eating area. Conveniently close by are a pantry closet and a utility room with enough space for a freezer.
- Stairs lead to a large second story bonus room with a full bath.