- Plan No: W48101FM
- Style: French Country, European
- Total Living Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,462 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 428 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3/4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Width: 76′
- Depth: 69’5″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 31’0″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’0″
2nd Floor: 8’0″
Other: 11’0″ Entry & Gallery; 10′ Family & Great Rooms; 9-10’6″ Vaulted MBR
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Stucco, stone and brick accent the exterior of this appealing French Country house plan with a steep pitched roof.
- A covered front porch ushers you into the entry that is open to the formal dining room and great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The family chef will enjoy views over the snack bar of both the breakfast nook and the great room.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the left side of the home, away from the secluded master suite on the right. A tray ceiling, pampering master bath and access to the rear covered patio create a relaxing retreat for the homeowners. A fourth bedroom can easily be converted into a home office.
- Should you need it, bonus space above the two-car garage offers room for expansion. A single car garage gives you additional storage for a car or toys.