- Plan No: W15007NC
- Style: Country, Southern, Low Country
- Total Living Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 705 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 305 sq. ft.
- Rear Porch: 487 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 792 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 44′
- Depth: 52’8″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 37’0″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’0″
2nd Floor: 10’0″
Other: 10′ MBR; 9 Lower Level
- Standard Foundations: Raise Island, Slab
- This clasic low country home plan is a pleasure to behold. With its raised covered porch accessed by its twin-access stairs, it has great curb appeal.
- Off the foyer, you’ll find a powder room and a small office space great for organizing the bills. Laundry is tucked away just beyond.
- The living/dining room is open to the kitchen. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins and a door leads to the rear porch.
- The master suite is located on the main level. French doors lead to a screened porch.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath. A sitting area is a great place to do homework or read a book.
- There is storage upstairs and on the lower garage level.