- Plan No: W5961ND
- Style: Southern, Traditional, Plantation Style
- Total Living Area: 2,268 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 626 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 69’6″
- Depth: 31′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 33’11”
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Optional Exterior Walls: 2×6 ($250)
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 9′
Other: 10′ Boxed MBR
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Two stacked front porches, both with boxed columns, distinguish the front elevation of this classical design.
- Inside, 8′ columns announce the dining room on one side of the two-story foyer. The great room with its fireplace lies on the other side.
- An eating bar separates the great room and informal eating area from the kitchen with its island and pantry.
- The second-story porch is only steps from the master suite. A boxed ceiling crowns the master bedroom. The suite also features a large walk-in closet and an amenity-filled bath with his and her vanities, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- Bedrooms two and three, each with a walk-in closet and a separate sink and linen closet, share the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 9′ standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.