- Plan No: W33000ZR
- Style: Traditional, Southern, Net Zero Ready, Ranch
- Total Living Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 49’4″
- Depth: 71’6″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
Other: 11’0″ Coffered Great Room, MBR, Dining Room, Kitchen &Nook
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Special Features: 1st Floor Master Suite, Narrow Lot, Butler Walk-in Pantry, Split Bedrooms, Jack & Jill Bath, Den-Office-Library-Study, PDF, CAD Available
- Paired with a solar water heater and built in the right climate, this house plan could result in net $0 energy bills.
- This house plan is available in three elevations. All feature a transition buffer from public to private areas, 10′ foot ceilings w/trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches and luxurious master baths.
- Net-Zero Ready High-Performance Features include:
- Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space)
- Raised Heel Trusses that optimize insulation in attic
- CA Corners optimize insulation in exterior walls
- Deep overhangs for shading large window areas
- Sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation)
- Related Plans: Get European flair with house plan 33001ZR and Mediterranean styling with house plan 33002ZR.
There are no comments on this entry.