- Plan No: W44019TD
- Style: Luxury, Spanish, Florida, Mediterranean
- Total Living Area: 4,271 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 671 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 74′
- Depth: 97′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 25’0″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4 & Block
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 14’0″
2nd Floor: 10’0″
Other: 14’0″ Den, Foyer, Living & Dining Rooms; 9’4″ – 10’8″ MBR; 10′ Kitchen, Nook, Lanai & BR#2, 3 & 4; 10 -11 Family Room; 19 8″ Entry
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Arched windows, a clay tile roof and stucco exterior hint at the Spanish influence of this Mediterranean house plan.
- Large, open formal and informal areas are the hallmark of this home with lots of arches, built-in shelving and niches for accent.
- A covered lanai includes a summer kitchen.
- Three family bedrooms and a game room are on the left side of the house while on the right an octagonal vestibule leads into the master suite featuring a large bath with roman tub and separate shower.
- The game room at the rear of the home is a perfect place for your billiards table.
- Stairs lead to a large home theater above the 3-car garage.
- Ceiling details include 19′ ceilings in entry; 14′ in foyer, living, den & dining; 11′ stepped game and family; 10′ ceilings in all other rooms.
- Energy Saving Features: 8″ concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, 4″ wood frame walls, wood roof trusses with r36 spray foam insulation