- Plan No: W17508LV
- Style: Luxury, Tudor, European
- Total Living Area: 4,306 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 59’10”
- Depth: 73’2″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 9’0″
Other: Vaulted MBR, BR#3 & Rec Room; Tray Dining
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- This English Tudor house plan features dramatic ceiling treatments and an open floor plan.
- The gathering room with coffered ceiling and fireplace, flows into the kitchen and morning room. A door opens to your covered veranda. There, a an outdoor fireplace creates the ideal setting for outdoor entertaining.
- A formal library beckons quiet reading and fireside chats with friends and family.
- The master bedroom offers dramatic views and an elegant ceiling. It is mirrored by the morning room which is open to the kitchen. Seating at the bar is perfect for a quick snack.
- Upstairs, two suites, a rec room and a hall study complete this luxury house plan.