- Plan No: W48236FM
- Style: European, Tudor, French Country, Luxury
- Total Living Area: 4,630 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 104’6″
- Depth: 88’8″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 34′
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 9′
Other: Cathedral Foyer; 12′-13’5″ Vaulted Study
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- A portico and interior parking court add elegance to this stunning French Country home plan.
- Transom windows brighten the large study with its ceiling that slopes from 12′ to 13’6″.
- Views from the open foyer extend straight back through the formal living room with its fireplace.
- The kitchen gets to enjoy views of the bright and airy breakfast nook and the huge family room.
- The master suite is also huge with a roomy sitting area and a massive walk-in closet divided into sections.
- Double doors on the second floor lead to a terrific playroom and each of the two bedrooms on this level have walk-in closets and private baths.