- Plan No: W29508NT
- Style: Tudor, Luxury, Traditional, Premium Collection, European
- Total Living Area: 3,330 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,203 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 174 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 59’11”
- Depth: 64’1″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 36’11”
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 9’0″
Other: Vaulted Dining Room; MBR & Veranda
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- This Old World inspired house plan bares a few of nature’s eclectic offerings. Rustic wood timbers and beautiful stone blend well with the outdoor surrounding.
- The foyer leads to a great open floor plan with the kitchen, cafe and gathering room all flowing together. The veranda and terrace offer two places to enjoy the outdoors. Note the outdoor fireplace.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and has access to the terrace, a his and her walk-in plus a five fixture bath.
- Two bedroom suites plus a loft and a bonus room offering a potential 430 additional square feet not included in the total living area figure await upstairs.