- Plan No: W67054GL
- Style: European, French Country, Tudor, Luxury
- Total Living Area: 4,083 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Other: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 0 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 82′
- Depth: 92′
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 9’0″
Other: 2-Story Foyer; Cathedral Study; Beamed MBR
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- A unique raised study with cathedral ceiling lies off the landing of this beautiful Eurpoean home.
- Your two-story foyer will delight the eye as well with its view straigh back of the formal dining with fireplace.
- The informal family area consists of a gourmet kitchen with island, breakfast nook with window seat and the family room with yet another fireplace.
- A summer kitchen out on the lanai beckons you to try your hand at barbecue or relax with a drink.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite has a beamed ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and a spectacular master bath with large walk-in shower.
- Send the kids to play up in the game room on the second floor where they will be close to the three bedrooms, each with their own bath.
- A covered balcony off the game room lets in the fresh air.