- Plan No: W29561NT
- Style: Tudor, European, Luxury
- Total Living Area: 5,380 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 871 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 93’10”
- Depth: 81’3″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 43’4″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 9’0″
Other: Vaulted Keeping Room, Library & MBR
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- A front courtyard ushers you regally to the foyer of this European home plan.
- Both the formal dining room and the library look out over this courtyard, creating beautiful views.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the gathering room with two sets of double doors leading to the covered veranda.
- The hallmark of the kitchen is its center island which adds to the generous amount of counter space.
- Both the main floor master and keeping rooms access the rear covered veranda.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has its own walk-in closet and a huge bonus room offers all sorts of options.