- Plan No: W16711RH
- Style: Luxury, Premium Collection, Country, Northwest, Farmhouse, Green
- Total Living Area: 3,232 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 916 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 57′
- Depth: 78′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 28’10”
- Exterior Walls: 2×4 or 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 8′
Other: Tray Dining Room
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Entering off the front corner porch you’ll be taken in by the light-filled 2-story foyer. Upper level awning windows let in natural light and create a beautiful welcome to you and your guests. A coat closet and powder room are immediately accessible from the foyer.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor at the end of a short privacy hall and is complete with a sitting area illuminated by two windows. A big master bath contains a soaking tub, roll in shower, double vanity and commode room. A walk in closet is just outside the entry to the bath.
- You enter the main living area from the foyer, passing the study/ office space on your left. The office space is brightly lit, and accessed via double French doors, an accent that goes nicely with the craftsman stair finish.
- The great room is accented with a double-sided fireplace and built-ins to contain media systems.
- The dining area is separated from the great room by the fireplace column, and has a coffered ceiling. A reflecting floor finish change helps define the area while keeping it open to the country style kitchen.
- Directly off of the kitchen is a combination utility back kitchen. Here, a full set of lower cabinets, upper cabinets, and double sink allow space for all those items that the chef does not want left exposed in the main kitchen. Direct access to the garage allows this area to do mud room duty as well.
- Upstairs, you’ll find a wide hallway/overlook with storage plus three bedrooms, two sharing a hall bath, and one with a private bath.
- At the end of the upstairs hall find the bonus space over the garage. HVAC can be extended form the attic space above.
- This is home is shown with solar panels which is an option outside of the plans. The home can be built without panels without sacrificing the integrity of the design.