- Plan No: W3992ST
- Style: Traditional, Colonial
- Total Living Area: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 61′
- Depth: 37’6″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 34’9
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 8’1
Lower Floor: 9’1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- An arched top window over the entrance accentuates the classic good looks of this traditional Colonial home plan with brick trim and dental molding across the front.
- Tray ceilings complement the formal living and dining rooms and corner columns unite the two rooms.
- Windows located on either side of the corner sink in the kitchen flood the counter with natural light. A sunken family room with fireplace enjoys views of the deck through a combination of doors and windows.
- The luxurious master bedroom suite with double walk-in closets and a sloped ceiling is the highlight of this four bedroom second floor. A balcony overlooks the foyer and plant shelf below. A skylight in the hall bath and a laundry chute are extra features of this home.
There are no comments on this entry.