- Plan No: W21638DR
- Style: Florida, Vacation, Beach
- Total Living Area: 4,959 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 3rd Flr: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 1,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 72′
- Depth: 43′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 46’6″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’4″
2nd Floor: 10′
Other: 9′ Third Floor
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- This vacation house plan has an interesting floor plan. Nice feature include the front and rear balconies on the top level and the use of security glass panels in stairway so as not to obstruct panoramic views.
- Ground level has the games room, garages and storage areas plus elevator.
- First floor has 10′ ceiling and a kitchen with lunch counter and walk-in pantry. The dining room and family room have a see-thru fireplace.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet, private bathroom, access to rear covered porch and private access to laundry room, half-bath, elevator.
- Top level has 9′ ceilings. The two bedroom suites each feature large closets, private bathroom and sitting areas. The family room accesses the covered rear balcony. The reading area access the covered front balcony.
- Ceiling heights: 9’4″ ceiling height on lower level, 10′ ceiling on first level and 9′ on second level.