- Plan No: W1798DW
- Style: Southern, Beach, Florida, Vacation
- Total Living Area: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2/3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 43’4″
- Depth: 56’4″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 20’6″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 8’8″
Other: All Rooms Vaulted; Cupola in Living Room begins at 11’5″ raising to 18’8″
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- The welcoming front porch is perfect for catching those seaside breezes. For that matter, so is the rear porch which has multiple points of access.
- Walk through the front doors and catch views of the beach with clear front-to-back views.
- The entire house, excluding the foyer and bathrooms has vaulted ceilings. The cupola’s windows bring light into the central living room.
- The living room is designed to be stick framed which gets you a dramatic open ceiling peaking at 14′. If you use trusses you’ll get a shaft-like effect from the cupola instead.
- The bedrooms in front of the house are separated from the master suite in the rear for added privacy. The master suite opens to the rear porch, as does the dining room.