- Plan No: W8280DC
- Style: Georgian, Traditional, Ranch
- Total Living Area: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Entry: 66 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 67’4″
- Depth: 32’10”
- Maximum Ridge Height: 23′
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
Other: Tray Den; Vaulted MBR & BR#3″
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- The balanced brick exterior of this compact traditional home conveys its elegant style. The interior design, a split-bedroom plan, will easily meet the needs of many families.
- Double glassed doors open directly from the covered front porch into the den, a large area with a 10-foot raised ceiling; this room focuses on its corner fireplace. From the adjacent dining room, you can walk out to the backyard.
- The Pullman-style kitchen is well-situated between the dining and utility rooms.
- The master bedroom, as well as bedroom three, soar up to vaulted ceilings. The master suite boasts a walk-in closet and a well-equipped bath with a linen closet, twin basins, and separate tub and shower. The other bath serves the rest of the house.