- Plan No: W33033ZR
- Style: Traditional, Southern
- Total Living Area: 2,915 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 892 sq. ft.
- Front Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Rear Porch: 514 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4/5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Width: 49’6″
- Depth: 84′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 30’0
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 10′
Other: Volume Great room; Coffered Dining, Den, Foyer & MBR
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- When built to specs, this right-sized energy-smart 4 bedroom house plan saves you 40% to 50% on your energy bills.
- In this net-zero-ready design, the AC/Heating equipment is designed within the A/C conditioned spaces through the use of chases strategically designed below the attic space. The result is 10′ volume ceilings and huge energy savings.
- An addditional energy-saving feature is the use of raised heel trusses offering more effective attic insulation and deeper overhangs and porches to shade windows.
- Additionally, California Corners and 2×6 framing enables the use of greater exterior wall insulation and roof real estate is optimized – particularly in the rear of the home – in case a power-producing PV array and/or solar hot water system is added.
- Naturally lit spaces – like the gourmet kitchen with light-gathering transom windows – make this home plan feel much larger than the living area shows.
- High above the great room is a coffered beam ceiling. A dramatic open staircase leads up to the loft and comfortable guest bedrooms.
- The den, also topped with the coffered beam ceiling, has access through the covered front porch and it’s own full bath should a fifth bedroom be needed.