- Plan No: W35312GH
- Style: Northwest, Mountain, Vacation, Contemporary
- Total Living Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 954 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Attic: 632 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 2 Car, 878 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 104’4″
- Depth: 47’3″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 25’7″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9′
2nd Floor: 8′
Other: 23’11” Great Room; 5’6″-13’11” Loft
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry (4’x4′) and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the master bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.