- Plan No: W36109TX
- Style: Hill Country, European, Traditional
- Total Living Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 2,636 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 664 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 63′
- Depth: 63′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 36′
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 10′
Other: 20′ Foyer & Family Room; 11′ Raised Dining; 9′ Media; 11′ Tray MBR & Study
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- This 4 bedroom master down house plan comes in multiple exteriors reflecting its popularity.
- The family room has 20′ vaulted ceilings and is the central hub of the main floor. Windows look out the back and you have views of them from the foyer.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area brightly lit by windows. The master bath is vaulted and you’ll enjoy having a cedar closet and spacious wardrobe.
- The kitchen serves the dining room with a handy butler’s pantry. The dining room has a raised ceiling.
- The utility room and a second bedroom are tucked away to the right.
- Upstairs, the media room is great for your home theater. And if you need to expand build over the garage. Each bedoom has its own suite.