- Plan No: W29564NT
- Style: Tudor, Traditional, European
- Total Living Area: 5,459 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 2,072 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,043 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 235 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 3 Car, 968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 5+
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 100’3″
- Depth: 98′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 40’11”
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10′
2nd Floor: 9′
Other: Vaulted Library, Keeping & MBR
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Old World on the outside, this Tudor home plan has modern features such as a residential elevator, study loft and garage workshop.
- An elegant curved staircase leads to a landing with both the vaulted master suite and a vaulted study with fireplace.
- The formal dining room is serviced by a butler’s pantry.
- Your family will love to gather in the informal area with the keeping den, cafe and kitchen all open to each other.
- Three large bedroom suites share space with the bonus room on the second floor.
- An unfinished third floor comes with the plans and can be put to many uses.