- Plan No: W40444DB
- Style: Premium Collection, French Country, Luxury, European
- Total Living Area: 4,629 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 942 sq. ft.
- Storage: 191 sq. ft.
- Attached Garage: 4 Car, 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Width: 84’1″
- Depth: 102’3″
- Maximum Ridge Height: 37’4″
- Exterior Walls: 2×4
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 10’0″
2nd Floor: 9’0″
Other: Cathedral Family Room & MBR; 14′ Study; Cathedral BR#3; 11 BR#4; Barrel Game Room
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement ($150)
- Special Features: Unlimited Build, 1st Floor Master Suite, Photo Gallery, PDF, CAD Available, MBR Sitting Area, Media-Game-Home Theater, Split Bedrooms, Butler Walk-in Pantry, Corner Lot, Den-Office-Library-Study
- With spectacular features designed into each room, this luxury home plan is meant to impress, starting with its elaborate curved staircase in the two-story entry. The entry foyer measures 8’4″w x 19′ d to the family room and the stair hall is 14’4″ x 14’4″ square.
- Beams in the huge family room highlight the cathedral ceiling with three sets of double French doors, built-in entertainment center and fireplace. The family room opens to the gourmet kitchen and breakfast room. A formal dining room with tray ceiling has double doors leading to a private courtyard with fireplace.
- The extraordinary master suite also enjoys a cathedral ceiling with beams plus two huge walk-in closets and a luxurious spa bath with all the amenities.
- Two bedrooms, each with private bath, share the second floor with a game room that has a balcony overlook to the family room below. A large covered porch off the game room has a raised ceiling (11′) and creates a great retreat.
- In the basement version, the stairs going down replace the powder room in the foyer. The result is the preservation of the semi-circular form that makes a dramatic statement to this luxury home plan.
There are no comments on this entry.