- Plan No: W21569DR
- Style: Canadian, Cottage, Vacation, Metric, Traditional
- Total Living Area: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Main Flr.: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Flr: 620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Width: 38′
- Depth: 40′
- Maximum Ridge Height: 25’8″
- Exterior Walls: 2×6
- Ceiling Height:
Main Floor: 9’0″
2nd Floor: 8’0″
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab ($295), Crawl ($295)
- Special Features: Photo Gallery, Sloping Lot, CAD Available, 1st Floor Master Suite, PDF, Narrow Lot
- A covered wrap-around porch off the entry hall, plus an expansive deck make for glorious outdoor living at this year-round vacation home plan.
- The open kitchen includes a curved island with an eating bar. The living-dining room shares a see-through fireplace with the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom is handy to the full bath on this floor, which includes a corner tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, two more large bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 9′ standard; bedrooms 2 and 3 slope.
- Exterior walls: 2×6.
- Note: In the slab and crawlspace versions, the water heater is located where the stairs are and the washer/dryer are in the bathroom where the toilet is. That is then relocated between the shower and the bath.
- Overall dimensions including decks/porch are 50’w x 49’d.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 2177DR.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 2104DR (1,482 sq. ft.).
There are no comments on this entry.